Welcome Ronin!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Ronin!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi there i am new here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yakushi
Wandering Samurai
Wandering Samurai

hi there i am new here Empty
PostSubject: hi there i am new here   hi there i am new here EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:42 pm

hi there i am asian i like to played action games that have samurais and ninjas stuffs. i haven't play Shinobido games yet but i do have way of samurai 1,2 and 3 i hope 4 come to U.S.A too so i can keep my collection Very Happy

i have ps2 and ps3 and i keep going that way until sony stop making playstation, anyway its nice to be here i hope i meet someone nice here
Back to top Go down
crazypsymon
Samurai-Elite
Samurai-Elite
crazypsymon

PostSubject: Re: hi there i am new here   hi there i am new here EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:21 am

yakushi wrote:
hi there i am asian i like to played action games that have samurais and ninjas stuffs. i haven't play Shinobido games yet but i do have way of samurai 1,2 and 3 i hope 4 come to U.S.A too so i can keep my collection Very Happy

i have ps2 and ps3 and i keep going that way until sony stop making playstation, anyway its nice to be here i hope i meet someone nice here

Welcome Ronin!

Have fun here . i want Wots4 for my collection as well ,well if they will not realese an eu usa version i will buy the JP version anyway Razz i am a fan you must understand Very Happy.

Like i said yakushi have fun here,this forum is preaty dead but remeber i will be online every day so if you want to ask something just go for it Smile .
Back to top Go down
https://samurai-elite.forumotion.com
Legna
Shinobi-Elite
Shinobi-Elite
Legna

PostSubject: Re: hi there i am new here   hi there i am new here EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:21 am

It's always nice to see a new face. Enjoy your stay. Things are pretty quiet around here for now but hopefully it will pick up once Shinobido 2 gets released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi there i am new here   hi there i am new here Empty

Back to top Go down

hi there i am new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome Ronin! :: General Start :: Introduction-
Jump to: